Tuesday, October 9, 2012

A Mother's Love and So Much More

     As a child, I took for granted that my life were safe in your hands.From the moment I was born, you have me from the depths of your soul,no matter what I said or did.
I didn't understand that as a child. I simply trusted you, and that in itself was probably the biggest compliment I could have given to you.
Now, as an adult, I realize what it means to truly love someone. And it warms my heart to know that no matter how i  decide to live my life, what I succeed in , or how many times I fail, there is still one person in this world who will love me no matter what.
I've seen everything that love can be...
Tears in your eyes for my suffering, my disappointments, and my happiness and also in angerin your face, too.
When you felt that someone was treating me unfairly, or when some people using a bad judgement for me, and you knew I was been hurt by that even when I already ignored it.
Sometimes, I might disappointing you , when I tried but didn't achieve the thing I had set out to do, or when I lost something  special to me and there was no way to help.
Thank you so much for your acceptance and understanding, for the warmth and comfort of having you there.
When feelings overflow and tears need to fall your there to shed when I cry.
And the magnitude  of the love that you unselfishly share.
I could tell you this everyday and still not stay how much I love you, mama
I am grateful for the gift of your love.

But the most important to remember that:

A mother is the most wonderful gift that brings happiness, and treasure that money can't buy.



                                                                                                       Posted By: Marian Torno





No comments:

Post a Comment