Tuesday, October 9, 2012

My love life

 posted by: Krizelle Dela Cruz

       Krizelle  dela cruz is friendly,importunate,talkative and boisterous but also kind and polite, energetic, helpful and easy to get along with. I was one of the most cheerful people.My favorite color is blue for cold feeling as my voice . I will be  here in times of need.
One of the great gift of God to us is the life and the chance to become happy. I remember when I was in elementary, having fun of dreams.And that day, I met a man and love me until I entered high school life when I was first year. I saw that guy that have to room next to me  when I am  2nd year student. we abreast of the room and my cousin was her classmate.  I want to talk to him but I am shy until I reached the third year I do not expect he will be my classmate.We became friends until the time we decided to be in a relationship. But I realize that he is not the man that I wanted to be. Until we reached nine months then I decided to broke with him. Then Sept 2 ,2009 brand in my mind that day and I can not forget that he would be for me because I can not afford to lose him and the appearance in the presence of others so long as we are yet and already we have over 3 years I will not let to lose our relationship even the  obstacle us your fault. Sometimes, I am angry to him but he try to understand me and I he just leave me nalang thanks to him because he may spend the needed and now 3rd yr college that he criminology iintindihin yung may make him bastat I do not know if he did not take me much more frivolity and sustained us and hopefully be able

No comments:

Post a Comment