Tuesday, October 9, 2012

the first time how i learned to dance






            These picture is my one of my favorite picture because this is the first time to how i learned to dance with my classmate Ericka , and Ericka she teach me how to dance .After finish the dance all us waiting to announce of all judges.I am very nervous because all level of  high school deserve to win these competition.Finally the decision of all judges my group is the winner of these competition . I'm very proud to myself and to my group classmate because all us prove to ourselves that we well make it.


                                                                                                                         
                                                                                                                              Posted by: Jan Quijano
                                                                                                         
                                                                                                     



No comments:

Post a Comment