Tuesday, October 9, 2012

My favorite teacher


My favorite teacher was Mrs. Reyes, my fourth year high school Social Studies teacher. I consider her my favorite teacher, because she had motivation, enthusiasm and confidence in teaching, and she made learning fun.Mrs. Reyes motivation in teaching helped me to enjoy and do well in her class. Furthermore her enthusiasm and confidence in doing what she loved made her class easy to understand. I believe that an important issue when it comes to teaching is to make learning fun, and that was what Mrs. Reyes did with her students. For example she made literature exciting by making her class act, worked in groups, and if it was a Shakespeare play that had a dance scene she made her students recreate a dance in the classroom.Mrs. Reyes is my favorite teacher, she motivate me to learn and taught me how love and enjoy literature.

Posted By: Marvin M. Salapare



No comments:

Post a Comment