Tuesday, October 9, 2012

My Experience

              when i was in  high school, everyday is always OK when all of my friends have a nice trip like food trip,playing counter-strike,wander,hang-out in mall and trip to the classmate's house. And one time in my trip  with my classmates, we are walking to small dark way and after that eight men's are around all my group and one of my associate was attack the one of those men, ob course that is my friend i will help them and i believe in my friends because all of them is hustler in rumble. Surprisingly,one men he hit me in my front I can't avoid them he strike my chest, I'm shock I'm vomited of blood and fall down.

              In my situation i can't believe what i see in hospital!and afterward I'm shock again the doctor told about my X-ray result "you have a injury" I think i have no value,hopeless,sad. So that for incident. Almost 5 years and now I suffer in my injury. 
             
              But i was thankful I'm Alive and I've changed a lot already good,follow my parent's and i will attend in church,fellowship and I thought live is easy and happy in this way and one of those unforgettable happiness in my life is to have a own band, I'm very happy because every Sunday w/ my band played in bar and then we have a income and life goes on when i studied  i left my band and now when i was here to achieve my goal.



              POSTED BY:Mark Anthony A. Barredo


                                                 



No comments:

Post a Comment